A Wayne-Dalton Model 9100 garage door offers safety, beauty, and durability at the most affordable prices for steel doors. Chosen by homeowners for its strength, durability, and gracious design, the Model 9100 door is backed by a Lifetime Limited warranty for many years of worry-free dependability.
A Wayne-Dalton Model 9600 Garage Door offers the most options at affordable prices, adding style and curb appeal to your home. Chosen by homeowners for their insulating value, durability, gracious looks, and safety design.
Model 9800 has been magnificently engineered by Wayne-Dalton with an artfully molded wood-grain fiberglass surface concealing durable steel construction. It's energy efficient, quiet, safe and a beautiful design complement to your home. The 9800 is the industry gold standard.
Clopay GALLERY® COLLECTION
- Available in insulated 2 or 3-layer sandwich steel construction or non-insulated 2" steel frame construction.
- Two insulation options: polystyrene or Intellicore® providing R-values up to 18.4 (Calculated door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163).
- Swing-out appearance, overhead operation.
- Long or short grooved panel designs with optional windows and decorative hardware.
- Five factory finish paint colors or Ultra-grain® stained wood look (shown here)
- Ultra-Grain is a unique paint finish, available in Medium and Dark Oak and Walnut wood-grains - available on 3-layer sandwich doors only.
- WindCode rated available.